Operation Angel Award
The Operation Angel Award is a key part of our National Awards Program and recognises the unsung heroes of the kidney sector.
The award is presented to people with kidney disease, carers, doctors, nurses and groups who work tirelessly to provide support to our kidney community and to increase awareness of the need to reduce the burden of kidney disease.
The nominee may be an individual, a family or an organisation from one of the following categories:
- A person living with or affected by a kidney condition.
- The carer of a person living with or affected by a kidney condition.
- A family member or friend of a person living with or affected by a kidney condition.
- A volunteer working within the kidney community.
- A health professional working within the kidney community.
- An organisation supporting people living with or affected by a kidney condition.
- A high-profile Australian raising awareness of kidney-related conditions.
- Another contributor to our cause, such as a fundraiser or event organiser.
Do you know someone exceptional who has made an outstanding contribution within the Australia kidney community? Then we'd like to hear from you. Nominations are now open. Open the Kidney Health Australia Operation Angel Nomination Form.
Awards & recognitionService excellence awards