The Volunteer Fundraising Support Officer helps with office administration tasks, data entry and major fundraising and event activities that support Kidney Health Australia to raise vital funds to support the kidney community.
1 - 2 days per week, starting in October through to December
Volunteer duties and responsibilities
As a Volunteer Fundraising Support Officer at Kidney Health Australia, you will help by performing the following duties:
- Following up supporters via phone to thank them for their contribution
- Recording consumer personal information in the database
- Gathering feedback and record keeping
- Providing office support across our community programs and teams
- Assisting with research and calling suppliers where required
- Assisting with preparing and sorting mail
- Other duties as directed by the Fundraising team or nominated staff
- Assisting with general administrative tasks when required
Qualifications and skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong consumer liaison skills
- Understanding of the issues experienced by people who have or are affected by kidney disease
- Skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and basic understanding of databases
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow directions carefully
- Ability to check back on duties and provide an update
Training and Support
- Training will be provided for the successful applicant.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our employees and volunteers. As part of their induction, volunteers will be required to undergo a phone interview prior to their appointment.
For more information about this role, please call our Kidney Helpline on 1800 454 363 (and ask for volunteering) or email email@example.com
Apply for this position now!