We have a few closed Facebook groups that you might wish to join to link up to others on a specific journey or stage of kidney disease or to age-appropriate groups such as youth. These private groups allow you to experience being part of an online peer support group in a safe space and from the comfort of your home.
Our groups include:
- Kidney Health Aust Dialysis Network: A group for those receiving dialysis as treatment for their kidney condition
- Kidney Health Australia Fundraisers and Volunteers: A place for fundraisers and volunteers to share ideas and inspiration (invite only)
- Kidney Health Aust Transplant Donors and Recipients: A space for those for have or will receive or donate a kidney to ask questions and hear from others with a similar experience
- Kidney Youth Australia: A group for young people aged 18-25 to share their experiences and support others living with kidney disease
- Kidney Health Aust Parents and Carers: A space for parents and carers to receive and provide support
Find a group for you on Facebook.